Hello! Thanks for visiting my online home.
I structure my life around a simple goal: be happy and healthy in the year 2100. (Yes, really.) My website is a collection of articles and notes about anything that gets me closer to that goal. Happiness, ethical living, financial indepedence, career satisfaction, entrepreneurship, health, relationships, goal setting, sleep, nutrition—all of these topics are fair game.
I also write about projects I’m working on, tools I’ve built and technology I’m interested in.
Don’t be shy—drop me an email and say hi!
60 second biography
- I work at Google as a Partner Engineer for YouTube Music.
- I have a software company called Caster Level, and I use it to build awesome apps for tabletop RPGs.
- I’ve run every day for over 3 years—including a ton of half marathons, marathons and ultramarathons.
- I’ve taken photographs that have been featured by the BBC, Lifehacker and the Smithsonian.
- I live with my wife and infant daughter, and I spent most of 2019 on parental leave as a full-time dad.
- I’m based just outside London in a wonderful city called Reading.
- I write a weekly newsletter called “Twenty-One Hundred” about living to be happy and healthy in a hundred years time. Subscribe here.
Still interested? Read more about me…
To help get you motivated to share my goal of living to be happy and healthy in 2100, I’ve curated some of my favourite posts.
- Living to be happy and healthy as a centenarian
- The best articles on the Internet for longevity, health and happiness
Be happy and healthy in the year 2100
Each week I send out an email with articles and links that will help us get closer the goal of being happy and healthy in the year 2100. If you want to maximize your happiness and health for many years to come, I think you’ll like it.Subscribe here.